Sundays, 9 a.m. & 5 p.m.
Join us for worship! Join our family for worship, prayer, and fellowship Sundays at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Note from the Music Minister- Szu-Ping is starting a new choir called Summer Novice Choir. There will be two rehersals that will start in August. Any questions refer to the Parish Notice, or contact Szu-Ping.
- Book Club- Book Club will be held in the Fellowship Hall on July 21st at 10:30am. This month they will be discussing “White Fragility: Why is it so hard for white people to talk about racism?” By authour, Robin Diangelo.
- Annual Church Picnic– This years picnic will be held on Sunday, August, 18th at Rotary Shelter Forrest Park! A worship service with Holy Communion will begin at 10:00 AM followed by a picnic brunch!
- Yoga continues on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Beginners and experienced are welcome. $5 per class.
- Tender Loving Care Preschool is accepting registrations for 2019-2020 school year. Trinity members may register during the week prior. Visit tenderlovingcarepreschool.webs.com for more information.
- Several opportunities to serve exist at Trinity and in the community. Read more in Parish Notices.
- Stewardship at Trinity helps make our many ministries possible and keeps the lights on. Read about ways to support your Trinity family here.
- Find up-to-date information about church life on our Facebook page and in the Parish Notices.
Trinity Lutheran Church, Valparaiso is proud to be a Reconciled In Christ congregation, welcoming people of all gender identities and sexual orientations as part of this community of the people of God.