Sundays, 9 a.m. & 5 p.m.
Join us for worship! Join our family for worship, prayer, and fellowship Sundays at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Bible Breakfast Club: Saturday, November 16, 2019 – 8:00 a.m.
Study: No Hard Feelings (Gather, p. 22)
Lesson: “Stewarding the Gift of Joy”
Readings from: Psalms 30 & 150, Song of Solomon 2
Leader: Ann Baas
All women are welcome and invited to attend. For more information, call Barbara Pearson., (219) 242-3190.
From the Deaconess–
- College Addresses Needed – please let me know who is in college and what their address is. I want to make sure that I have a complete list for the care packages. Many thanks!
- College Care Packages – we will begin collecting snacks and treats for our college students. I believe there are about 15 of them, but I’m double checking. Think about single-serve items, gum, mints, chips, granola bars, maybe a fun pen, etc.
- Hot Cocoa Bar and Bake Sale – Friday, December 6, 5:15-7:45 pm, we will host a hot cocoa bar and bake sale as a fundraiser for the “We’re Here for Good” campaign. The youth and Sunday school students will be hosting. Others are welcome to join us. We’re planning to have a tent in the courtyard with luminaries lighting the sidewalk. If you have interest in helping, please let me know. The more, the merrier!
- Dinner Needed for Youth Group – dinner is needed each week for the youth and adults on Sunday night, approximately 12 people. If you would like to sign up to serve dinner, please let me know.
- Yoga continues on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Beginners and experienced are welcome. $5 per class.
- Tender Loving Care Preschool tenderlovingcarepreschool.webs.com for more information.
Trinity Lutheran Church, Valparaiso is proud to be a Reconciled In Christ congregation, welcoming people of all gender identities and sexual orientations as part of this community of the people of God.