- All Are Welcome! Summer Worship continues at Trinity. Join us for Holy Communion Sundays at 9:00 a.m.; Saturdays at 5:30 p.m. Regular worship times resume September 3, 2017.
- Trinity announces our new Minister of Music, Szu-Ping Chang Wong, joining us mid-August. Welcome Szu-Ping!
- The Annual Church Picnic is scheduled for August 20, 2017 at 10 a.m. at Forest Park, 851 Harrison, Valparaiso. Join us for worship and fellowship afterward.
- Trinity’s Health Ministry hosts the 1st Annual NWI Health Ministry Seminar on Saturday, September 30th from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. See details and registration on our Health Ministry and Parish Nursing Page or the event brochure.
- Yoga continues on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Beginners and experienced are welcome. $5 per class.
- Several opportunities to serve exist at Trinity and in the community. Read more in Parish Notices.
- For the Christian Food Pantry, all basic food items are needed, and all donations are appreciated!
- See our growing photo collection of life at Trinity in Trinity Photos.
- Find up-to-date information about church life on our Facebook page and in the Parish Notices.
- Read more in Parish Notices
Our Mission Statement
- Trinity Lutheran Church is a Christian community
- Gathered by God,
- Living in grace,
- Called to love and serve.
We do this through:
- Worship – Meeting Christ in Word and sacraments
- Hospitality – Welcoming all people into worship and fellowship
- Congregational Life – Nurturing the community of faith through faith formation, spiritual growth, building relationships, and caring for one another
- Faith in Action – Spreading God’s love through word and service in the community and world