- This Sunday is Reformation Sunday! Join us for worship at 8:00 am or 10:45 am Sunday, and at 5:30 pm Saturday. Fellowship time is scheduled between services, starting at 9:15 am. Remember to wear red!
- Fall break! There will be no Sunday School classes on Sunday, October 26th. Classes resume Sunday, November 2nd. Children ages 3 to 6th grade are welcome to join us!
- Health Ministry is offering a course in CPR/AED on November 3rd from 5:30 pm until 9 pm. Take advantage of this training opportunity that could help save a person’s life. Contact Karen Hernes at Trinity if interested. Read more in Parish Notices.
- Education Hour Bible Study meets at 9:15 am in room 104. This week’s topic is, “Is there a center to scripture?” All are welcome to attend.
- Thanksgiving is coming, and the Christian Food Pantry needs your help. In addition to usual basic items, the pantry needs stuffing mix, cranberries, green beans, fruit flavored jello, canned fruit, sweet potatoes, evaporated milk, packages of turkey, gravy, pumpkin, and mushroom soup. These holiday items are needed by Nov. 17th for distribution in time for Thanksgiving. All donations are appreciated!
- Our Call Committee is busy! Read Updates about our pastoral transition.
- Find up-to-date information about church life on our Facebook page and in the Parish Notices.
- Read more in Parish Notices
Our Mission Statement
- Trinity Lutheran Church is a Christian community
- Gathered by God,
- Living in grace,
- Called to love and serve.
We do this through:
- Worship – Meeting Christ in Word and sacraments
- Hospitality – Welcoming all people into worship and fellowship
- Congregational Life – Nurturing the community of faith through faith formation, spiritual growth, building relationships, and caring for one another
- Faith in Action – Spreading God’s love through word and service in the community and world