- Join us for worship! Worship at 8:00 am or 10:45 am Sundays, and at 5:30 pm Saturdays. Fellowship time and Sunday school are scheduled between services, starting at 9:15 am.
- We invite all students age 3 through 6th grade to participate in Sunday School classes. A new class just for 5th and 6th grade students has been planned. Please contact Deaconess Barb with questions.
- Health Ministry is offering a course in CPR/AED on November 3rd from 5:30 pm until 9 pm. Take advantage of this training opportunity that could help save a person’s life. Contact Karen Hernes at Trinity if interested. Read more in Parish Notices.
- As the nights become colder for our neighbors seeking shelter, Open Arms Women’s Shelter will open Saturdays at Trinity starting October 18th.
Volunteers are needed to host shifts and provide dinner. Contact Cynthia Breitinger or Patricia Cummings, or visit www.openarmsvalpo.org. Read more information in Parish Notices.
- The Christian Food Pantry needs your help. All grocery items are needed. Basic items like canned green beans, fruit, corn, tuna, pork ‘n’ beans, and canned spaghetti sauce are especially needed. All donations are appreciated!
- Our Call Committee is busy! Read Updates about our pastoral transition.
- Find up-to-date information about church life on our Facebook page and in the Parish Notices.
- Read more in Parish Notices
Our Mission Statement
- Trinity Lutheran Church is a Christian community
- Gathered by God,
- Living in grace,
- Called to love and serve.
We do this through:
- Worship – Meeting Christ in Word and sacraments
- Hospitality – Welcoming all people into worship and fellowship
- Congregational Life – Nurturing the community of faith through faith formation, spiritual growth, building relationships, and caring for one another
- Faith in Action – Spreading God’s love through word and service in the community and world