“…Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry and gave you food, or thirsty and gave you something to drink…?”
- Join us for worship during Lent:
- Wednesday: Holden Evening Prayer at 6:30 pm (March 12, 19, 26; April 2, 9)
- Saturday: Spoken Holy Communion at 5:30 pm.
- Sunday: Holy Communion at 8:00 am or 10:45 am. Come for fellowship between services at 9:30 am.
- Our Week 1 Lenten Theme is: Recognizing Hunger. Learn more about our focus on these issues during Lent.
- Support the youth mission trip to Charleston, South Carolina! The Stockholder’s Envelope Board is up in the foyer. Invest in the youth mission and receive a postcard and an invitation to the Stockholder’s Dinner in August.
- Please remember the Christian Food Pantry this week. Basic grocery items are needed. All donations are appreciated!
- Job Posting: Trinity Lutheran Church is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant position. Read More.
- Find up-to-date information about church life on our Facebook page and in the Parish Notices.
- Read more in Parish Notices
- Trinity Lutheran Church is a Christian community
- Gathered by God,
- Living in grace,
- Called to love and serve.
We do this through:
- Worship – Meeting Christ in Word and sacraments
- Hospitality – Welcoming all people into worship and fellowship
- Congregational Life – Nurturing the community of faith through faith formation, spiritual growth, building relationships, and caring for one another
- Faith in Action – Spreading God’s love through word and service in the community and world