Sundays, 9 a.m. & 5 p.m.
Join us for worship! Join our family for worship, prayer, and fellowship Sundays at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Annual Church Picnic–This years picnic will be held on Sunday, August, 18th at Rotary Shelter Forrest Park! A worship service with Holy Communion will begin at 10:00 AM followed by a picnic brunch! All are welcome, and all are encouraged to bring a hot or cold side to share!
Note from the Music Minister- Szu-Ping is starting a new choir called Summer Novice Choir. There will be two rehersals that will start in August. Any questions refer to the Parish Notice, or contact Szu-Ping.
- From the Deaconess-Vacation Bible School went very well. The youth and adult guides did a really good job of keeping the campers interested in what was happening and overseeing their participation. We averaged 50 campers a day with 25 youth and adult volunteers. We supplied the Christian Food Pantry with 171 items! We heard Bible stories, sang songs, made crafts, played games, ate together, and made new friends! I am so grateful for your support and prayers.
- Book Club- Book Club will be held in the Fellowship Hall on August 25th at 10:30am. This month they will be discussing “Scarlet A: The Ethics, Law, and Politics of Ordinary Abortion” By author, Kate Watson.
- Yoga continues on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Beginners and experienced are welcome. $5 per class.
- Tender Loving Care Preschool is accepting registrations for 2019-2020 school year. Trinity members may register during the week prior. Visit tenderlovingcarepreschool.webs.com for more information.
- Several opportunities to serve exist at Trinity and in the community. Read more in Parish Notices.
- Stewardship at Trinity helps make our many ministries possible and keeps the lights on. Read about ways to support your Trinity family here.
- Find up-to-date information about church life on our Facebook page and in the Parish Notices.
Trinity Lutheran Church, Valparaiso is proud to be a Reconciled In Christ congregation, welcoming people of all gender identities and sexual orientations as part of this community of the people of God.