Sundays, 9 a.m. & 5 p.m.
Join us for worship! Join our family for worship, prayer, and fellowship Sundays at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Please join us for our 3rd Annual Reformation Concert October 27th! Concert will begin at 5pm with dinner to follow!
From the Deaconess–
- “Lost and Found” in concert – Sunday, October 20, 1:00-2:30 pm, Harre Union Ballroom at Valparaiso University. An offering made to LWR (Lutheran World Relief) is the price of admission. The concert is “Luther: a Rock Opera” based on the drawings of Rich Melheim’s animated comic book, “Luther”. Original music accompanies drawings. It will be lots of fun! Please see me if you’re interested in going.
- College Addresses Needed – please let me know who is in college and what their address is. I want to make sure that I have a complete list for the care packages. Many thanks!
- College Care Packages – we will begin collecting snacks and treats for our college students. I believe there are about 15 of them, but I’m double checking. Think about single-serve items, gum, mints, chips, granola bars, maybe a fun pen, etc.
- Hot Cocoa Bar and Bake Sale – Friday, December 6, 5:15-7:45 pm, we will host a hot cocoa bar and bake sale as a fundraiser for the “We’re Here for Good” campaign. The youth and Sunday school students will be hosting. Others are welcome to join us. We’re planning to have a tent in the courtyard with luminaries lighting the sidewalk. If you have interest in helping, please let me know. The more, the merrier!
- Dinner Needed for Youth Group – dinner is needed each week for the youth and adults on Sunday night, approximately 12 people. If you would like to sign up to serve dinner, please let me know.
- Book Club- Book Club will be held in the Fellowship Hall on October 20th at 10:30am.
- Yoga continues on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Beginners and experienced are welcome. $5 per class.
- Tender Loving Care Preschool tenderlovingcarepreschool.webs.com for more information.
- Several opportunities to serve exist at Trinity and in the community. Read more in Parish Notices.
- Stewardship at Trinity helps make our many ministries possible and keeps the lights on. Read about ways to support your Trinity family here.
- Find up-to-date information about church life on our Facebook page and in the Parish Notices.
Trinity Lutheran Church, Valparaiso is proud to be a Reconciled In Christ congregation, welcoming people of all gender identities and sexual orientations as part of this community of the people of God.