- Wednesdays in Lent – Holden Evening Prayer at 6:30 p.m. All are welcome!
- Join us for worship! Regular worship services are held Sundays at 8:00 am and 10:45 am, and Saturday at 5:30 pm. Attend a scheduled fellowship time between services Sunday, starting at 9:30 am.
- For weather related closing information, please check this webpage, or phone the church office at (219) 462-9624 and select number 3. Pastor Jane will update her greeting with information.
- It’s “Good For The SOUL TRAIN!” Trinity’s 1st Annual Kids Dance Party! Kids of all ages are invited to join the fun on Saturday, April 11th from 3:00 – 5:00 pm. The Fellowship Hall will be transformed into an epic disco hall. Open to all–bring your friends! Free will donation covers costs and goes toward Trinity youth and family programming. Parents must attend. Contact Jeff Lewis at Trinity.
- Kairos Prison Ministry seeks cookie bakers for April visits. Read more in Parish Notices.
- Stephen Ministers are well-trained caregivers who listen confidentially, pray for and with you, and offer the love of Christ during your time of need. If you would like more information about Trinity’s Stephen Ministry, contact George Reichler or Susan J. Swanson. More in Parish Notices.
- For the Christian Food Pantry, all basic food items are needed, and all donations are appreciated!
- Our Call Committee is working hard! Read Updates about our pastoral transition.
- Find up-to-date information about church life on our Facebook page and in the Parish Notices.
- Read more in Parish Notices
Our Mission Statement
- Trinity Lutheran Church is a Christian community
- Gathered by God,
- Living in grace,
- Called to love and serve.
We do this through:
- Worship – Meeting Christ in Word and sacraments
- Hospitality – Welcoming all people into worship and fellowship
- Congregational Life – Nurturing the community of faith through faith formation, spiritual growth, building relationships, and caring for one another
- Faith in Action – Spreading God’s love through word and service in the community and world