- Join us for worship: one service at 9:00 am Sundays, and one service at 5:30 pm Saturdays through Sept. 6th.
- Worship schedule changes begin September 7, 2014. Trinity will return to a two-service schedule beginning Sunday, Sept. 7th. Worship at 8:00 am or 10:45 am Sundays, and at 5:30 pm Saturdays. Fellowship time and Sunday school are scheduled between services, starting at 9:15 am.
- Rally Day is Sunday, September 7th–Sunday School classes begin again! We invite all students ages 3 through 6th grade to join in. A new class just for 5th and 6th grade students has been planned. Please contact Deaconess Barb with questions.
- September is a good month for music! Consider joining Trinity’s music programs: Handbell Choir meets Wednesdays at 6:45 pm, Adult Choir meets Wednesdays at 7:15 pm, and Joyful Noise! meets Sundays at 12:15 pm. Find more information in Parish Notices.
- Eleven thousand congregations from more than 150 Christian denominations bring Christ’s healing love to hurting people through Stephen Ministry. Find out more information on ways to serve through the Stephen Ministry website at: www.stephenministry.org, or contact Susan J. Swanson or Ann Baas at Trinity. More information is posted in Parish Notices.
- The Christian Food Pantry needs your help. Community need is high and the Pantry struggles to keep up. All grocery items are needed. Basic items like canned green beans, fruit, corn, tuna, pork ‘n’ beans, and canned spaghetti sauce are especially needed. All donations are appreciated!
- Our Call Committee is busy! Read Updates about our pastoral transition.
- Find up-to-date information about church life on our Facebook page and in the Parish Notices.
- Read more in Parish Notices
Our Mission Statement
- Trinity Lutheran Church is a Christian community
- Gathered by God,
- Living in grace,
- Called to love and serve.
We do this through:
- Worship – Meeting Christ in Word and sacraments
- Hospitality – Welcoming all people into worship and fellowship
- Congregational Life – Nurturing the community of faith through faith formation, spiritual growth, building relationships, and caring for one another
- Faith in Action – Spreading God’s love through word and service in the community and world