All Are Welcome! Join us for Holy Communion during the summer months, May 27-September 2.
- Worship Times
- Sundays at 9:00 a.m.
- Saturdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Register now for Vacation Bible School 2018. Trinity presents “This Changes Everything” during the week of Jun 18-22, 2018. Download the Registration Form.
- Yoga continues on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Beginners and experienced are welcome. $5 per class.
- Several young Trinity members are carrying out missions in Valparaiso and elsewhere:
- As part of the ELCA Young Adults in Global Mission program, our own Brittany Barkus is participating in a mission in Australia. Support her mission here.
- The Hernes family is leading a team and selling popcorn for the 2018 Greater Valparaiso Relay for Life as part of a Thrivent Action Team grant. Consider walking on the team, sharing a pledge, or cheering on our team on June 1, 2018. Contact Karen Hernes, the church office, or register online.
- Read Bishop Bill Gafkjen’s letter on the Church’s duty to challenge racism in all forms explicit, implicit, or systemic.
- The ELCA stands firmly against all forms of hatred and discrimination. The Church celebrates the blessings of cultural, ethnic, and racial differences. Read the ELCA statement confronting racism and anti-Semitism.
- Several opportunities to serve exist at Trinity and in the community. Read more in Parish Notices.
- Stewardship at Trinity helps make our many ministries possible and keeps the lights on. Read about ways to support your Trinity family here.
- Find up-to-date information about church life on our Facebook page and in the Parish Notices.
- Read more in Parish Notices
Trinity Lutheran Church, Valparaiso is proud to be a Reconciled In Christ congregation, welcoming people of all gender identities and sexual orientations as part of this community of the people of God.
Our Mission Statement
- Trinity Lutheran Church is a Christian community
- Gathered by God,
- Living in grace,
- Called to love and serve.
We do this through:
- Worship – Meeting Christ in Word and sacraments
- Hospitality – Welcoming all people into worship and fellowship
- Congregational Life – Nurturing the community of faith through faith formation, spiritual growth, building relationships, and caring for one another
- Faith in Action – Spreading God’s love through word and service in the community and world