- All Are Welcome! Join us for Holy Communion Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m.; Saturdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Read Bishop Bill Gafkjen’s letter on the Church’s duty to challenge racism in all forms explicit, implicit, or systemic.
- The ELCA stands firmly against all forms of hatred and discrimination. The Church celebrates the blessings of cultural, ethnic, and racial differences. Read the ELCA statement confronting racism and anti-Semitism.
- Yoga continues on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Beginners and experienced are welcome. $5 per class.
- Several opportunities to serve exist at Trinity and in the community. Read more in Parish Notices.
- Stewardship at Trinity helps make our many ministries possible and keeps the lights on. Read about ways to support your Trinity family here.
- The Christian Food Pantry is collecting Thanksgiving food items in addition to regular basic food items. Please drop off donations in the foyer. All donations are appreciated!
- See our growing photo collection of life at Trinity in Trinity Photos.
- Find up-to-date information about church life on our Facebook page and in the Parish Notices.
- Read more in Parish Notices
Our Mission Statement
- Trinity Lutheran Church is a Christian community
- Gathered by God,
- Living in grace,
- Called to love and serve.
We do this through:
- Worship – Meeting Christ in Word and sacraments
- Hospitality – Welcoming all people into worship and fellowship
- Congregational Life – Nurturing the community of faith through faith formation, spiritual growth, building relationships, and caring for one another
- Faith in Action – Spreading God’s love through word and service in the community and world